I’m so not over this shit. Maybe its just being me and coping with getting over things in general. Womp is it really going to take a year? Maybe forever..
25 DEEP Questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
omg they are real.!! totally mind fucked right now ahaha
Reblog, go on your blog, and click the triangle.
I JUST SPENT LIKE AN 1 HOUR OF MY LIFE ON THIS, GENIUS this is legit so sick. mindfuck whoaaa this is AMAZING EVERYONE DO IT aaaaaaaaa this is sooooo sick oh my god!!! Whoa. 3, 18, and 23 are probably my favourites.
Anonymous asked: your welcome
Anonymous asked: thats wonderful. might i say you are such a beautiful person i have ever laid eyes on
Anonymous asked: how are you doing on this fine evening?
Anonymous asked: hi
maybe they are right
lol go get some
Anonymous asked: do you like anybody?
Anonymous asked: H3YYY L!L M@M@ C@N ! H0LL@H F0 A S3C?
Anonymous asked: hey you're pretty i just wanted to tell you that.!!
Anonymous asked: WOW @ tumblrdatinggame(.)com WTF is this.. my little brother's roommate is on this and I think I saw you too lol
first time at a strip club
lol random adventure. but diane and i went to a strip club. it was funny as fuck. the first thing we did was walk in pay a small fee and then went inside. and omfg it was so dead inside lol. so it was low-key akward cuz all the girls were hella staring so diane and i sat down. then the dj was trynna talk to us. he was kinda chill he even put on “ratchet” music for diane lol since it...
back to that old routine? maybe? maybe not… why can’t i sleep D: here we go again
μέχρι την ημέρα αυτή θα τρέχει μέσα από το μυαλό μου καιπιπιλίζουν επειδή αυτό που ήταν κάποιος λοξοτομώ συγκρίνετεκανέναν και ότι ήταν αυτός που θα αποκαλούσα τέλεια. και εσείς,κάνατε μ ‘αγαπάς όπως κανένα άλλο seriosly Μου λείπεις τόσο από εσάς i dont ξέρει τι πρέπει να κάνουν μερικές φορές, σκέφτομαι όλατα πράγματα που έκανα, αλλά Ι dont καταλάβετε τι είναι αυτό πουέκανα λάθος. Λέω...
أنا فقط ذهبت من خلال هذا بلوق الفتيات وذكرني كم كنت قد تعودت على ذلك الاكتئاب وإلى أي مدى حياتها المتصلة بإزالة من الحزن إلى أفكار انتحارية، ومجنون لكيفية صور لها تظهر شيئا ولكن يبتسم، وكيف جيدة يمكنها ان تبقى على قناع … تماما مثل كيف يمكنن
Before you can grow up, you must fall in love 3 times. Once, you must fall in...– (via eletheowl)
see that face? that face that belongs to that girl. yes, that girl the girl that you ripped from piece to piece and left there to disappear into the background called her thoughts which she was trapped there for quite sometime but do you see that smile? the beautiful smile that once was a reason of your presence its back, but better it may have a lingering essence of sadness but its...
Getting Above Yourself: A Christian’s Thoughts on... →
maeeee5683: Much has been said about gay marriage over the past week. Anger, resentment, and foul words have been yelled, typed, tweeted, and felt. And right in the middle of all of it has been we Christians. Because of our deep dedication to the Church and its ways, most of our saints have taken gay marriage…