wtf. man. wtf.
- If you don’t like someone, stay out of their life. Simple.
- Don’t hold grudges on anyone. Learn to forgive or forget.
- Never wish anything bad on anyone, no matter how much they’ve done you wrong.
- Always try to be the bigger person.
- Be patient with everyone around you. Everyone has their own pace.
- Not everyone will see things the same way you do.
- Surround yourself with people who make you the best version of you.
- Always be honest. Especially with yourself.
at the end of the day if you cant find someone you can trust, look into the mirror and ask yourself, “can i even trust myself?”
Oh my fucking god. I am CRYING. Oh hahahahahahahahhahaha.
holy fuck i did not expect that
OH YM UFOGD
Jackie Chan comes out…
Screw the haters, we have Jackie Chan on our side!
ONWARD GAY RIGHTS!
wow can jackie chan be any cooler
I LOVE JACKIE CHAN!!!
Jackie Chan has always been my favorite.
i’m crying because i just.
idk how to explain this feeling
this is what heterophobia would look like if it was real. if you believe that heterophobia is a real thing that exists, please watch this because you will see that it simply doesn’t exist, that it never has and never will.
tbh I think everyone should watch this anyway because it’s very clever and very powerful
everyone should watch this
“Tearful” by Christina K
are you fucking joking
just launched the first ever glass bottomed plane. When you look down you get a bird’s eye view of the beautiful scenery of Great Britain. Flights begin March 31st, 2013.
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE